Roadrunner Transportation Services now offers complete turn-key supply chain solutions
from the Continental United States to Alaska, to ensure the best possible service.
Weekly barge service from Seattle to Alaska departs on Thursday.
Two steamship vessel departures per week
(Wednesday and Friday nights) from Tacoma, WA
to the Port of Anchorage, AK.
Over the water by barge
Seattle – Alaska 4-6 days
Tacoma – Anchorage 4 days
Note: Outlying points may require extra days.
Main cities served:
- Premier quality Roadrunner service with the fastest transit times in the industry
- Single carrier convenience and responsibility from pickup through delivery
- LCL and FCL services
- Complete coverage to all points in Alaska
- Single freight invoice with itemized charges
- Flexible billing options
- On-line shipment tracking from origin to final delivery
- Customer’s full discount applies to Lower 48 portion of the rates
- Complete door-to-door service
- Hazardous materials handling
- Export packing and crating
- Over-sized and project cargo shipping
- Specialized equipment including flat racks, platforms, and open top containers
- Roll on / roll off (RORO) service
- Expedited air freight service for time sensitive shipments
For Alaska Shipping Questions and Answers please click here.
For details, contact your account executive.